We're looking for smart, funny, energetic and competitive individuals who are passionate about helping our creative talent find great jobs. You'll be joining a financially-strong, privately-held I.T company focused on strategic and advisory consulting along with staffing service model. While we are a metrics-driven organization centered on growth, we're equally focused on improving our workplaces based on our teams' wants and needs with work-life balance approach.
* Responsible for getting new leads/requirements from clients, preferred vendors, business partners and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
* Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients.
* Lead generation, using your sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects.
* Generate Business from new and existing clients through cold calling, through e-mails & conference calls.
* Understand the requirement and client's need and shortlist the suitable candidates based on technological skills, rates and location preferences from the available pool of resources.
* Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives.
* Consistently provide innovative and creative selling solutions to potential customers.
* Leverage his/her existing relations with clients to generate new business.
You'll be very successful here if you:
* Have at least 3+ years of sales & account management experience in the staffing industry.
* Have experience in the marketing, advertising, digital or creative space.
* Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing.
* Hold a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
* If you're interested in joining a growing staffing agency with great momentum; if you're hungry to advance your career just as much as the careers of others, then we want to hear from you.
* Should have a deep understanding of the US Staffing business processes and experience working with various Tier-1 Vendors, Direct Clients and Implementing Partner.
* Should be willing to work in US timings EST (night shift in India)
* Be independent to manage/execute full life cycle recruiting/marketing/sales process for successful placements of various skilled consultants.
* Demonstrated ability to source and hire candidates for targeted searches, plus prior experience with behavioral interviewing techniques.